Workers’ Comp Walk-in Clinic in Loxahatchee Groves, FL
AFC Urgent Care treats work related illnesses and injuries and provides medical evaluations. We have a friendly, caring & professional environment. We are open 7 days a week for extended hours. Insurance is accepted. Call (561) 614-1116.
AFC Urgent Care & Walk-In clinic in Loxahatchee Groves, FL provide a wide variety of Worker’s Comp and Occupational Health services with the combined goals of keeping patients healthy and helping employers save time and money. We understand that great occupational health service requires great customer service. For employees, great service means a friendly staff and prompt, excellent medical care with no hassle. For employers, great service means providing great care to their employees while ensuring that all paperwork for the employer is accurate and provided quickly. Our Occupational Health Services include:
- Drug Testing – We offer a full array of drug tests including 5 and 10 panel instant drug screens, DOT drug screens and hair drug screens. We are flexible to use our testing lab or any other lab of the employer’s choosing. We also do Breath Alcohol Testing at all locations.
- Physicals – We offer Pre-Employment Physicals, DOT Physicals and other types of physical examinations.
- We have EKG, Spirometry and Audiology testing equipment on site to test heart, lung and hearing functions.
- Workers Comp Injuries – We focus on providing the injured worker with exceptional medical care so they can return to their normal duties as soon as possible. When it is appropriate medical care to keep the injury classified as first aid, we try to do so. We work with employers to provide detailed work restrictions, if any, so workers can be assigned modified duty tasks as available at the place of employment.
- Immunizations and Vaccines – We provide a full complement of vaccines for work, personal health and travel including Hepatitis A & B, TDAP, MMR, Meningitis, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Flu Shots, Yellow Fever, Typhoid Fever, Rabies, Polio and others. We also do TB tests and titers for other illnesses. We can travel to work sites to do flu clinics for groups of employees.
AFC Urgent Care in Loxahatchee Groves, FL are open 7 days per week: 8am-8pm Monday through Sunday. Physicians are on site during all open hours to provide our full range of occupational health services.